I really like your collage. I had to look really closely in order to see the money in the background...I would suggest maybe making the money less transparent. Also, maybe make the money more green so that it stands out in front of the pinkish background. This will make it easier to see, I think the money is a very important aspect of the collage so it should be easily seen. I think making the hand more than a shadow would also add to the piece. Maybe if you could find a hand that looked like it belonged to some one wealthy. Overall I really liked it though!
I also really liked the animal print in the background...I think that adds alot to the way that you interpreted the artwork. It makes it clear that you wanted to compare animals to humans.
I really like your collage. I had to look really closely in order to see the money in the background...I would suggest maybe making the money less transparent. Also, maybe make the money more green so that it stands out in front of the pinkish background. This will make it easier to see, I think the money is a very important aspect of the collage so it should be easily seen. I think making the hand more than a shadow would also add to the piece. Maybe if you could find a hand that looked like it belonged to some one wealthy. Overall I really liked it though!
ReplyDeleteI also really liked the animal print in the background...I think that adds alot to the way that you interpreted the artwork. It makes it clear that you wanted to compare animals to humans.
ReplyDelete